Software Test Engineer
Our client, a fantastic organisation based in Horley, Surrey is currently looking for a Software Test Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide high quality manual testing on bespoke software and systems. You will be proactive and strive to meet objectives and improve testing performance.
- Hands on manual testing, testing on bespoke software, websites and systems
- End to end testing lifecycle
- Devise test plans making sure that all testing is document
- Write and execute test scripts
- Work alongside the development team to work on continuous improvement of software and systems
- Liaise with development and technical teams when required to help resolve any failed tests
- Experience testing on software, websites and systems is essential
- Full end to end testing lifecycle experience is essential
- Experience and knowledge around SQL, Oracle and other online web systems
- A working knowledge or experience of Agile would be highly advantageous
- A range of programming languages is advantageous
- Highly organised and proactive
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
*** You will be required to undertake a logic and aptitude test for this role ***
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Tester / Testing / Test / Manual Tester / Manual Testing / Horley / Gatwick / Crawley / Salfords / Redhill / Reigate/ Surrey / West Sussex /