Trainee Systems Developer
- Develop software in accordance with end user requirements
- Conform to procedures and standards in place within the department
- Respond promptly to user queries relating to software
- Dealing promptly with reported bugs
- Prepared to work outside of normal office hours if the need arises
- Ideally graduated in software development/engineering
- Prepared to develop skills within in-house RTM development environment
- Net framework ideally in VB.Net
- Understanding of Object Orientated Programming
- Knowledge of Formscape/Transform, ASP.Net, C# and SQL is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working in a commercial environment is an advantage but not essential
- Based in Dorking
- £23,000 + Bonuses
- Parking available
- 22 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Optima Recruitment, based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Due to the high level of applications that we are receiving, we can only respond to successful candidates.