Android Developer / Mobile Developer
Android Developer / Mobile Developer (Online Gaming)
A Lead Android Developer / Mobile Developer is needed to join the gaming office of a global media tech provider. Working from their European headquarters, in Brighton, expect to play a key role in the development of technologies and applications that will transform the Gaming industry.
With over 13 years` experience, 10 million bets placed and GBC approval in Nevada, this innovative provider is delivering the best end-to-end solution in the online gaming industry. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Lead Android Developer / Mobile developer to join their talented team that builds the best-of-breed apps with intuitive user experience and full interactivity.
Working closely with technology experts, product engineers and external developers the Android Developer / Mobile Developer will play a vital role in developing proof of concepts, prototypes and products. Whether you are leading the Android app build from detailed design specs; analysing, designing and releasing new product features; publishing applications to the App Store; implementing new technologies or collaborating with cross functional teams it will be your technical expertise and communication skills that fosters a culture of continuous improvement and maximises application performance.
To qualify… You should be an Android Developer / Mobile Developer / App Developer / Mobile App Developer / Lead Mobile Developer / Lead Android Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in an Android Development role working with Android frameworks and Android Studio;
- Experience in developing application software for consumer or industrial devices;
- A solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience of working with external feeds XML, JSON and real-time communication standards such as SignalR;
- Excellent knowledge of UI/UX;
- Strong analytical problem solving skills;
- The ability to explore and contribute to the creation of new features;
- The ability to build simple solutions to hard problems;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the abilty to communicate complex technical issues to cross-functional teams;
- A willingness to influence and inspire the team with original ideas;
- A keen interest in the latest mobile development trends.
Some knowledge of the gaming industry and iOS technology would be advantageous.
In return the Android Developer / Mobile Developer can expect to get stuck into great projects working with a team of talented and enthusiastic people in one of the UK`s most forward thinking companies. Get in touch…