Site Manager Refurbeshment 50K High End
My Clint is looking for an experienced Site manager who can manage all Internal & External work packages from Site Set Up to Completion including Ground works, Structures, M + E, 1st & 2nd fix and Internal Finishes
The candidate is to have proven experience on Contracts up to a £2million and work in Conservation Areas. Previous work on Listed Building would be helpful but not essential.
Full comprehension of drawings and specification is essential. The candidate will be expected to take a pro-active role in build-ability
The candidate will need to have good communication skills (written & verbal) as it will be necessary to effectively liaise with neighbours on a regular basis to ensure the smooth running of the project.
- Health & Safety and CDM Set Up. Must hold SMST, CSCS
- Directing of Subcontractors, Logistics, Supply Chain Management &Procurement
- Programming & budget control
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager/ Managing Director
- Must have SMST, SCCS
- Professionally and or degree qualified
- Computer literate (minimum: Excel, Project, Word & others)
- Age - Minimum 30 years old
- Experience - Minimum 15 Years in construction Industry
- Most recent work experience to be in UK
Salary £45k -£50k
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniela on .