Network Security / Cyber Pre Sales Specialist
"pre sales" "solutions consultant" sales "technical architect" Palo Alto Networks, Check Point, Fortinet, LogRhythm, Sentinel One, Kaspersky, Proofpoint, Egress, Gemalto, McAfee, Tripwire, SecureAuth, F5, Cisco, Websense, CyberArk cyber security
Network Security/Cyber Pre-Sales Specialist for a major UK managed IT services provider
Up to £75k base plus £7.5k car allowance
To lead in preparing technical quotations and proposals then presenting them to customers in order to support the Sales team in winning new and incremental UK business.
Acting as technical advisors to customers as to their technical information security approach, based around industry best practices, preferred technology solutions and budget concerns.
- Assist Sales team members in the production of quotes, bids and proposals.
- Provision of day-to-day support for the sales organisation, producing technical solutions across a range of products and services including pricing quotations, preparing and writing proposals, Answering ITT/RFI/RFP responses, site tours. Presenting to customers to influence their buying decision through the professionalism and excellence of response.
- Using the various tools, Microsoft products, Visio etc. to create a detailed and accurate solution and pricing documentation, within strict timescales, whilst meeting the client’s technical and business requirements.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of technology and market trends within the Information/Cyber Security industry. Products suported will be a number of point solutions within the Cyber Security industry, however experience within the following vendors is preferable - Palo Alto Networks, Check Point, Fortinet, LogRhythm, Sentinel One, Kaspersky, Proofpoint, Egress, Gemalto, McAfee, Tripwire, SecureAuth, F5, Cisco, Websense, CyberArk
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Stay current on industry technology trends and provide knowledge transfer to customers and team members
Qualifications and Professional Membership Desired:
Degree in a IT related field with relevant industry experience Desirable
Industry Qualifications in the following vendors: Palo Alto Networks, Check Point, Fortinet, LogRhythm, Sentinel One, Kaspersky, Proofpoint, Egress, Gemalto, McAfee, Tripwire, SecureAuth, F5, Cisco, Websense, CyberArk
Experience in customer facing technical engagements
Experience in board level relationships
Ability to present information in terminology applicable to all levels
Technical Competencies (Experience and Knowledge):
Experienced in Pre sales work.
Knowledge of IT market, Trends and Industry
Networking and Communications
Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
Skills and Behavioural Competencies:
Self-managing and team player
Excellent customer facing skills
Good presentation skills
Strong technical background and willingness to learn on own initiative
Ability to work under pressure to timescales in a demanding sales environment and still smile.
Good market awareness
Flexibility with travel required Essential
A full valid UK driving licence Essential
Ability to be SC cleared for secure work Essential
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK