Position - Employment Law Solicitor
Employment Associate/Employment Lawyer/Employment Executive/Employment Law Fee Earner/Senior Employment Law Associate
A well established law firm are seeking to appoint an experienced Employment Law Solicitor to join their highly successful Employment Law Team in a stand alone role developeing the department. This is a sensational opportunity for an Employment Law Solicitor to take the next step in their career dealing with a high quality caseload in a relaxed, friendly environment. For the successful applicant there are a number of enviable perks and benefits on offer, such as; an above market rate salary, pensions scheme, 28 days holiday and many more! You will also have the opportunity to increase your own reputation within Employment law by having the opportunity to undertake substantial business development and marketing to enhance your own caseload.
Required skills and Responsibilities;
- Ideally have 1-3 years PQE dealing with all types of Employment Law (although candidates with more or less experience will be considered depending on the quality of their experience)
- Experience dealing with both contentious and non-contentious files
- Ideally possess claimant and respondent experience (although this is not essential)
- Experience performing successful business development and marketing
- Excellent client care skills
- Experience working in a well-regarded city, regional or national firm
Exceptional communication skills
- Strong academic record
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Quality Business development skills
- Ability to think commercially and analytically
Please contact Helen Veitch, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Leeds legal jobs and Yorkshire based Solicitor jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more Yorkshire and Newcastle legal jobs.