OTE £21K (basic £15k)
Are you personable, chatty and enjoy talking to people over the phone? Due to continued growth, our organically developed client are seeking enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join their welcoming team and help contribute towards this exciting and fast paced business. Sales experience is not essential, we are looking for people with that certain something, people who enjoy building business relationships and developing strong rapport.
- Using leads, making a high volume of calls to and discussing their insurance requirements, consulting with them to see if you can improve their current service and package
- Increasing and retaining new clients for the business by building strong, trusted relationships
- Using effective questioning to gain an understanding of how you can support your clients
- Due to the nature of the work, a resilient nature is required to be successful within a telesales role
- You will be communicative and well organised
- Highly motivated with the desire to succeed
- Display a positive outlook with good energy and job commitment
What you will get in return? A fantastic team of people around you, some of which have been working for the company for 10 or more years, a vibrant and colourful office with a breakout area with lots of lunch facilities. There is opportunity to progress up through the ranks to advisor level for those employees who display a good work ethic, successful sales and commitment to the company. Working hours are Monday - Friday 0900 - 1700.
The basis starting salary is £15,000 with a realistic OTE of £21,000pa. For more information please call us at the office today or click apply!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.