Brand Manager online retail
ProSwimwear is Europe’s, largest online retailer of competitive swimwear and accessories, having experienced massive growth and still increasing year on year. You will join the team of Brand Managers and be allocated a number of brands.
You will be responsible for these brands and be involved in the supplier meetings, ordering products, keep a keen eye on competitive pricing.
Using our ERP system, you will create and place orders, match demand and inventory, review and maintain stock levels within target. Maximize the profitability of your brands and maintain margins within the company guide lines. Increase your brands revenue and achieve set target
The applicants would ideally come from an online retail or FMCG area, but this isn’t absolutely necessary. In addition, this could be an excellent opportunity for a student with a degree. You need to analytical, focused and ready for a challenge.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Produce weekly demand driven order placements to your brands using forecast and demand data from our ERP System.
- Produce seasonal pre purchase orders for the brands on the seasonal ranges Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter ranges.
- Prevent/reduce out of stock situations by placing purchase orders in a timely manner and communicating our demand needs to the suppliers.
- Monitor weak and strong sellers
- Manage with the Purchasing Manager the Supplier KPI’s to ensure that they are performing to acceptable levels
- Proposing weekly promotions list for our deal of the week newsletter.
- Work with the Purchasing Manager to make sure your brands pricing is competitive while still maintain acceptable margin on the products
- ensure stock levels are compatible with achieving a maximum of a weekly/monthly stock turn on local suppliers.
- Maintain close relationship with your brand contacts
- Work with the Web Marketing department to make sure that they plan for new ranges promotions and also work on promotions for slow moving stock and clearance ranges.
- Write a weekly report highlighting development within your brand and any issues that may have arisen or likely to in the near future.
Excellent organisational skills
Fully computer literate
Ability to organize own workload and meet demanding deadlines and targets
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to work under pressure
Strong Analytical ability
Strong interpersonal skills
A good team player
Salary negotiable Depending On Experience,
20 Days Holidays + Bank Holiday, pension, free parking,
opportunity to travel, personal development opportunities
This role may suit a candidate seeking a new career change, someone froma retail back ground, a role as a Supply Chain Co-ordinator, Merchandiser, Buyer, trainee buyer, business development or a sales background.