Digital Marketing Developer
£25k - £30K (dependant on experience)
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
· Three years of commercial experience in a web development environment;
· Duties within a busy digital marketing department, primarily taking frontend design work and attaching to CMS systems, and building dynamic server-side modules for the CMS;
· Ongoing improvement and maintenance of our in-house CMS solution as well as fluency with Joomla as an advantage;
· Responsibility for client website go-lives and management of server provisions and DNS processes;
· Solid understanding and experience of commercial web hosting and deployment;
· Ability to demonstrate some of the required skills and aptitude as live or working projects;
· Experience of CMS systems and commercial website delivery is an essential;
· Fluency with web-based APIs, including SOAP & RESTful;
· Fluency with PHP;
· Fluency with MS SQL + MySQL;
· Ability to solve problems using your own code;
· Ability to understand existing codebases and work with them;
· Great understanding of front-end, UX, UI design (desirable)
You will be working direct and communicating with the Digital Marketing, normal working hours are between 9:00am and 5:30pm with the occasional weekend working.
In return our client offer a relaxed and friendly working environment, very competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with an international market leading company then please send your CV to and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.