Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Site Merchandiser based in Worksop. This vacancy shall be in commutable distance for those candidates living in Doncaster, Retford, Worksop, Sheffield, Rotherham, Nottingham and Chesterfield.
Reporting into the Site Merchandising Manager, your responsibilities shall include:
- Merchandise my clients website and make it easy for customers to find, browse and buy products, services and content on site
- Create, plan and schedule site merchandising campaigns including new content launches and promotional campaigns
- Optimise product categories online including search results, optimisation rules, product sort order, promotional banners, product recommendations
- Optimise content, merchandising campaigns, messaging and site navigation
- Analyse data to identify customer segmentation strategies to utilise when merchandising content and continually improve the online shopping experience
- Partner with marketing, photography studio, content and buying colleagues to craft and execute promotional events, site merchandising campaigns and bespoke launches
- Develop and customise email campaigns to acquire, grow and retain customers
- Contribute to the development and testing of new customer-facing product features and carry out A/B testing to validate hypothesis
- Identify opportunities to improve site layout, look and feel, content, efficiency and automation and work cross-functionally to implement them
To be suitable for this vacancy, you shall have:
- 2 years plus experience in a similar role ideally in a multi-category general merchandise retailer
- 3+ years relevant work experience in roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration
- Minimum 2 year's site merchandising experience executing highly visible online customer experiences
You shall receive a salary up to £35,000 (dependant on experience) as well as an excellent benefits package.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.