Internal Sales Executive
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of a market leading FTSE 100 company. Due to their continued growth , our client is looking for a driven Internal Sales Consultant to join their successful team.
This varied and hands on role will be working within a dynamic sales team advising clients on IT Hardware and IT Software products and services - across the UK within a designated region.
- Managing your own database and making outbound calls to new customers and account managing existing customers.
- Promoting full range of company's products & services
- Managing designated territory to maximise revenue.
- Pro actively seek out and close new leads and meetings within your allocated territory.
- Contribute effectively to forecasting and reporting.
- Supporting Account Managers in developing strategies across your region.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Proven internal sales experience, ideally selling solution based products
- Good track record of generation leads and hitting set targets
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Confident user of MS Excel
In return my client is offering a basic salary from £16,000 to £18,000 DOE with a very realistic uncapped OTE of £28,000. Our client offers a great working environment plus an excellent benefits package including pension scheme, healthcare, company share-save scheme, childcare vouchers & generous holiday allowance.
Hours of work will be Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.