UX/UI Designer Mobile Applications
UX/UI Designer (Mobile Applications)
Cambridge - £40,000-£50,000
UX/UI Designer for an exciting, creative tech house based in Cambridge. Mobile User Interface Designer to work with a software house to work cross multiple mobile app focused projects.
As a UX/UI Designer you will work to develop a wide range of User Interfaces and User Experiences on mobile applications to help with the design and specification of user interfaces and user experiences for their hardware and digital products and services.
UX/UI Designer (Mobile Applications) Responsibilities:
- Desire to work in a fresh new start up culture with a strong passion to create unparalleled mobile user experiences.
- Creative personality.
- Previous experience designing UI and UX across multiple platforms
- Strong portfolio of previous work including UX deliverables, UI designs and work within mobile apps.
- Proactive in identifying and solving interaction issues.
- Strong commercial experience with information architecture, content strategy, user experience, research, usability testing.
- Very strong understanding of a task as well as attention to detail and eye for design.
UX/UI Designer (Mobile Applications) - Cambridge - £40,000-£50,000
Apply now for further details on this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.