Job title: Showroom Coordinator/Host
Hours available: full-time (or part-time hours may be available) and will include weekends
Location: Quality store Hatfields in Colchester
Salary: £15-18,000 plus bonus (if full-time), salary will be pro-rated if part-time
Do you enjoy striking up new conversations with potential new customers?
And do you have experience chatting with potential customer face to face?
Would you enjoy being part of a well-trained team who are part of the UK’s leading kitchen makeover companies?
Then you should apply for this role within their showroom in Hatfields, Colchester.
Your role will be to engage and discuss the opportunities with potential customers and really delight in showing them the quality products and easy kitchen and bedroom design solutions which your well-established team can provide.
Developing relationships quickly will be easy for you and so you'll then be able to generate quality leads with potential customers. Your ability to set them at ease and trust your expertise quickly is vital.
Ideally, you will have experience and skills which fit the following:
Excellent communication skills (face to face, telephone and by email).
- Confident to be able to approach and talk potential customers around the Kitchen showroom and chat with them about what they're looking for.
- Happy to be able to work on your own initiative.
- Being the face of the company and welcoming potential customers/clients is what you love about your job.
- PC skills (although training will be provided on our internal systems).
- Good admin skills too.
- Able to work Saturdays and/or Sundays (not necessarily every weekend!)
- Live within an easy commute of Colchester.
This role is a good career move if you wish to join a quality company where their customers are at the forefront of all they do. The company are proven in helping staff grow and develop.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV together with cover letter and we look forward to hearing from you.
Interviews are in the next 1-2 weeks so send your CV now then polish your shoes and get ready for an interview and perhaps the best job you have ever had with a company who pride themselves in quality.