Senior .Net Developer - learn Azure, large eCommerce projects
- Senior .Net Developer; MVC, SQL Server, Web Services, learn Azure.
- Unique, award-winning eCommerce success story.
- Passionate team, fast-growing and ambitious business.
A well-established and rapidly growing eCommerce business in Bristol is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join their team to facilitate their next major period of growth, taking them from £10m annual turnover to £100m. Having achieved 40% growth last year over the business and placing themselves firmly on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list, they are targeting a further 60% growth this year.
What experience you'll need
- They require a Senior Developer capable of rebuilding it from the ground up with tech including; .NET MVC (C#), SQL Server, SOAP/XML, REST/JSON and learning/implementing Azure.
- They would welcome applications from candidates who have worked on eCommerce application projects previously.
- The softer skills you’ll need will be good communication, adaptability, organisation, an analytical mind and the ability to work collaboratively in a small team, sharing ideas and staying focussed on the common goal.
With all the previous development work having been done in-house, the Tech Director is now looking to step away from hands-on programming. Ultimately your key responsibility to assists with the rebuilding the Microsoft tech stack from scratch; architecting and creating a brand new solution that will allow the ability to reach that £100m turnover target. The new eCommerce platform will replace the current system in 18-24 months’ time. After the rebuild is complete, you’ll continue to evolve and add to the functionality of the system, constantly looking to improve customer experience. The focus will initially be on the B2C section of the business but in time, the wholesale section will also be migrated onto the new platform. There is also a bespoke warehouse solution that has been created that has been highly successful. Rebuilding this using the new solution architecture will also be part of your responsibilities, including 3rd party integrations with courier companies and other partners.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a business already built on a mass of past successes and it’s clear to see that isn’t changing any time soon. This role will be a lynchpin of the next stage of growth, making you a critical member of the growing team. They’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit that is looking to really put their mark on a large-scale business. You’ll be offered a generous salary (£50-65K) and will be given a large amount of autonomy over what the development process will look like. You’ll be working in a team of highly experienced specialists, learning Azure based tech in a friendly and relaxed, yet highly committed environment. Ultimately you'll be working on one of the most exciting, challenging and rewarding eCommerce projects out there; roles like this one don't come along very often! Applications from candidates with a contractor background are welcome to apply, if you've got the skills and eCommerce environment experience we want to hear from you ASAP.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration!