Systems Administrator / Support Engineer
You will be managing the day-to-day operations of the company's systems, including;
Troubleshooting, monitoring, documenting, installing and configuring:
- Windows Server Farm
- Client Hardware, Printers and Mobile Devices
- Local Networking and Firewall Hardware
- System Backups
Supporting 1st line support technicians and staff over the phone, via email and in person to ensure systems are running efficiently. This will include head office and field staff.
you will the follwoing experience:-
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Systems: Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Terminal Services, Office 365, Exchange Online, Hyper-V, Domain Controllers, File & Print Services. SQL Desirable.
- Must have knowledge of hardware: Dell Client and Server Hardware. Fortigate Firewalls, Netgear and HP Switches desirable.
- Must have knowledge of networking protocols: DHCP, DNS. HP VSF desirable.
- Must have knowledge of software products: Backup Exec, VMware, McAfee, Sophos. PRTG desirable.
- 3 years+ in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills (Fluent in English written & verbal)
- Strong analysis skills
- Excellent ability to solve technical issues and support both technical & non-technical customers