Collections & Recoveries Manager
Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known automobile company who are looking to recruit a Collections & Recoveries Manager to join their Finance Department.
Customer Experience meets (or exceeds) Expectations
Manage Daily Arrears Portfolio
- Ensure that the Department Policies and Procedures are applied and in-line usage with the CONC rules
- Escalation to direct line or senior management for any agreements deemed to be of serious nature or that may affect the profile or reputation of HFE or the company as a whole
- Ensuring daily Collections, Recoveries, and Administration targets are being achieved with expected standards of service and upholding company procedures
- Ensuring Write Offs are completed after it is proven all activity has been exhausted within policy guidelines
- Ensuring all customer queries and complaints are handled with speed and efficiency and to the highest standard of resolution that can be achieved
Direct Line Management of the Collections, Recoveries, and Administration Team Members.
- Coaching and developing team members to achieve department and individual targets.
- Monitoring calls and reporting to ensure compliance and call quality expectations, as well as working closely with other areas of the business to address customer needs.
- Agreeing and Setting ki PDR Objectives that are in-line with department and company objectives
- Holding regular monthly 1-2-1's and bi-annual PDR review meetings
- Continuously working towards growth and development of direct associates within an area of harmonious team work
Assisting in the Management with Audits
- Attending audits and review meetings with Department Manager, when requested, either at HFE or at the Agency site of business, assisting in the tender reviews, and being involved in secondments and training.
The successful candidate will have minimum of two years' experience within Motor Finance, or equivalent sector, of consumer finance is required. Although this role does not require a professional qualification, demonstration of numerical and grammatical ability is essential.