Technical Reporting Accountant
Our client is a leading name within UK Financial Services. They are looking for a Technical Reporting Accountant to join their flourishing team on a permanent basis.
The Technical Reporting Accountant will take responsibility for:
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements
- Completing financial and data analysis for the business' financial performance
- Input to strategic and operational planning
- Preparatory work for statutory returns and/or reports and accounts
- Internal and external audits, reports, forecasts and reviews
- MI reporting
- Development and maintenance of strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business, including non-finance staff
- Gathering quantitative and qualitative information
- Interpretation of financial information
This role also has potential for staff management, so the confidence to lead a team is also a desirable criteria for this role.
The Technical Reporting Accountant will meet the following skillset:
- Qualified accountant
- Technically strong - good data manipulation skills, ability to interpret data
- Proven working experience in financial reporting
- Accountancy Practice or Audit background preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at a prestigious FTSE100 firm.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reveiwed for this position.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.