£30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
Globally recognisable business in Bristol seeks a Finance Analyst to provide detailed MI to drive performance.
As Finance analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Operations Director on strategic planning and business improvement. This is a great role for someone studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA or someone who has recently qualified and looking for a challenge where you can genuinely add value to the business.
- Planning and analysis around Orders, Revenue, Earnings, Margins and Cash for the next five years
- Monthly financial forecasting
- Support the month end process - creating Management Information and analysing actual performance
- Preparation of monthly invoices and resolution of customer queries, ensuring that all invoices are paid on time
- Management of Overhead spends and the submission of both labour and non labour budgets in support of the annual rates process
- Monthly Headcount; Overhead spend forecasting
- Support the wider finance team through involvement in team and functional improvement projects.
- Studying towards or Recently Qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Strong Excel Experience
- Good interpersonally with stakeholder management skills