£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
A leading price comparison site is looking for a Data Scientist to join their advanced analytics and business intelligence team. Recognised as one of the most exciting and established growing online companies in the UK, my client is looking for a highly skilled and ambitious individual capable of providing deep insights and technical recommendations to inform a variety of teams within the business.
You will play a key role in helping the company push the boundaries of what it can do with its data and come up with new and creative ways for the business to make money, ultimately informing business strategy.
As a Data Scientist you will be:
- Analysing complex customer data-sets in order to understand customers better
- Using advanced analytical techniques to source data and create insights
- Proactively driving projects through identifying new opportunities provided by data
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To be considered for this position you must have:
- An MSc in a quantitative discipline
- A strong experience using Python/R for machine learning and other statistical processes
- An ability to convey both business and statistical concepts to non-technical audiences
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page.
Python, R, NoSQL, SQL, Statistical Modelling, Data Science, Data Scientist, Predictive algorithms, Algorithms, Customer Behaviour, Pricing Strategies, Pricing, Analyst, Customer Life-Time Value, product development, machine learning.