Position: Account Manager
Suitable for: Account Executive / Customer Support Executive / Software Support / Trainer / Customer Onboarding Executive
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Our client is a young, rapidly growing start-up technology company providing staff management software to hundreds of businesses across the UK and worldwide.
The Account Executive / Account Manager / Customer Support Executive / Software Support / Trainer / Customer Onboarding Executive will be responsible for consolidating, educating and supporting software customers. You will be communicating with business owners, managers and employees via email, live chat and on the phone. You will be working with customers right from their first point of interest in the software through to ensuring they get the most value from the product.
As the Account Executive / Account Manager / Customer Support Executive / Software Support / Trainer / Customer Onboarding Executive you will be required to have:
- 1 -2 years customer support or sales experience
- A genuine enjoyment of technology
- An understanding of internet culture
- Strong presentation skills
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to communicate complex topics in an easy to understand and concise manner
- A fast learner
- SaaS customer support experience particularly email and/or live chat experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- This is a rapidly growing company that offers an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to learn new skills and build a successful career with lots of progression
- The company offers an excellent work environment with flexible working hours, casual dress and a sociable team who enjoy regular company meals and events.
To apply: please follow the online application process below and upload your CV in word
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered