Lead Business Analyst
Lead Business Analyst
Location - Bristol
Competitive Salary & Benefits
About the role
As a Lead Business Analyst working within an evolving Projects and Programmes function, you will be exposed to a large and complex change portfolio in which you will elicit requirements, plan and execute analysis and deliver effective communication to stakeholders at all levels across the organisation. You will be working hand in hand with suppliers both internally and externally, as well as wider members of the project team, end users and senior stakeholders across the TV Licensing partnership
About Capita | Customer Management
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
What you will do:
- Requirements Elicitation, Development & Management: Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations on business processes.
- Quality Assurance: Works with business analysis team to ensure that quality business requirements are produced, accepted and approved by the key stakeholder and business solution designs can deliver effectively. You will also oversee end to end traceability against quality business requirements using appropriate tools and templates.
- Solution Assessment & Validation: Engages with key stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements. Provides input into the identification and delivery of project benefits, traceability of requirements and impact of solutions.
- Consultancy Advice & Domain Knowledge: Develops good knowledge across a number of individual business/product areas, understanding interdependency and the impact of change to provide informed consultancy advice, independent review, quality assurance and act as a technical conduit to non-technical colleagues.
- Structure Approach: Defines the project objectives, scopes overall approach, plans and completes standard Change documentation and tools.
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain networks with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence and support the delivery of projects and champions the business analysis function.
- Strategic Thinking: Through use of different analysis techniques you will be creative in your solutions and communications and in turn provide an example for members of the Business Analysis team on how to conduct analysis.
Your experience will include:
- Requirements Management Methodologies and Approaches (Waterfall, Agile)
- Business Process Management and modelling
- 5 years' experience as a Lead Business Analyst
- Business Case Development and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Options Analysis and Recommendations
- Change Management, Impact Assessments and Proposal development for clients
- Strong communication skills and able to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels within the organisation
- Leader and visionary, able to set out and lead a team based on agreed objectives and goals
- Awareness of project management methodologies and best practices
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.