Electrical Estimator - Building Services - Residential and Commercial Projects - Permanent - Essex
A privately owned Mechanical and Electrical service provider are currently looking for an Electrical Estimator.
They offer a diverse variety of services and contracts, including new build and refurbishment projects with values ranging from £10k to £10 million across. These projects are within various sectors including retail, education, leisure and residential.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experienced Electrical Estimator with at least 3 years' experience within the building services industry using estimation software.
· Be able to work alongside the other electrical and/or mechanical estimators as well as independently within a busy estimating projects department.
· Hold a sound working knowledge of up to date building regulations and coding.
· Complete take-offs from drawings/information provided.
· Full document control on each tender.
· Liaise with subcontractors/suppliers to gain competitive quotations.
· Report to Senior Estimators and/or Directors including full adjudications of each tender.
· Produce quantified schedule of rates.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on or or