Assistant Buyer - FMCG
Established in 1850, this Baking wholesaler is the oldest in London, boasting a product range of delicious chocolates, nuts and jams. By providing top ingredients and products to artisan bakers and patisseries, they are continuing to develop their knowledge and build a fantastic name for themselves within the FMCG industry.
They are now on the hunt for a bright Assistant Buyer to join their team in North London.
In this Assistant Buyer graduate job, you will be supporting the Senior Buyer and managing over 1700 products across the company. Showcasing your interest in baking, you will be eager to dive straight into an array of tasks - from assisting in stock control, to researching market trends.
In this Assistant Buyer graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing market trends on commodity items
- Supporting the Senior Buyer in ordering process
- Assisting the Senior Buyer with key decision making
- Working closely with the warehouse and finance team
- Helping with stock control, as well as monitoring stock levels and orders
- Finding new potential suppliers - in the UK and abroad
- Managing over 1700 products
What we're looking for?
- A 2.1 from a good university
- A foodie - are you a keen baker?
- Fantastic communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills with a logical mind
- A confidence managing relationships with employees from all parts of the business
What more is there to know?
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a foodie to join an extremely well-known company
- Huge scope to progress to a senior buying position
- Fantastic way to start a career in FMCG and buying
Do you love baking and looking for Assistant Buyer graduate jobs? Tap apply to this Assistant Buyer graduate job in London today!