Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - London - Consultancy - Commercial, Education, Leisure
A successful and vibrant PQS is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their London team, a short distance from Oxford Circus. The Assistant Quantity Surveyor should be dynamic and ambitious as this company is ready to expand their operations further afield across their multitude of sectors including Leisure, Commercial, Education and Residential.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be wishing to complete their APC as quickly as possible and gain MRICS. This company have a 100% APC pass rate in the recent past.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be involved in all stages of the construction process from inception to completion and will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Cost analysis and verifying changes to costs
- Identifying actions to commercial risks
- Advising on the maintenance costs of specific buildings
- Valuing completed work
- Writing extensive progress reports
The Right Person?
This role is open to any Assistant Quantity Surveyor with more than 15 months' experience. As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be degree educated
- Have Strong Communication skills
- Understand construction law
- Be able to estimate and evaluate, as well as cost forecast
- A generous salary of up to £33,000 depending on experience
- Benefits + bonus + pension
- Strong career prospects and continuous development
- 23 days annual leave
- APC support
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding company and build their career alongside an experienced team of professionals.
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor/ Quantity Surveyor and are currently considering your career options please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James on .
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Construction / Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / APC / London / Quantity Surveyor