2nd Line Support/Help Desk - Hertford - £20,000 to £25,000 Per annum
Title: 2nd Line support Help Desk Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
We are currently looking for a 2nd Line Help Desk Systems Engineer. The Ideal candidate will have good communication and customer service skills. The Ideal Candidate will have a calm, methodological approach to projects and troubleshooting, as well as the ability to assess and prioritise issues.
· Onsite parking
· Structured Training programmes available and full support with growth and professional development
· 20 Days Holiday + bank holidays
· Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
· To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
· Prioritising, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues
· Preparing and setting up new data onto internal systems.
· Supporting internal staff with desktop support issues.
· Build excellent communication lines with clients to keep them up to date with the status of their call and provide outstanding customer service
- Experience with Samsung, Canon and Ricoh are required
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent Telephone Manor
- Good Communication Skills
- practical approach to projects and troubleshooting
- Previous Experience is essential
- High level of attention to detail
- knowledge of Microsoft and Windows Systems
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012 and New Business of the Year Award in 2013 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME businesses throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.