iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Reading who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their growing team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, this individual must be a creative and proactive self-starter who has experience in working as part of a marketing team, generating digital and direct marketing programs, and has the drive, project planning skills and energy to execute on these programs and measure results. The ideal candidate will understand best practices and processes for lead generation as well as ongoing database management and nurturing.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the sales and marketing team to manage sales support campaigns, including: prospect and customer campaign planning, targeting and testing strategies, campaign build and execution, campaign results and campaign reporting. You will be a key member to their team in providing the essential backup and support needed to help run a very busy department.
- Support the Senior Director and Marketing Manager in the day to day tasks
- Manage the lead upload and measurement process, analyse results and create reporting for event campaigns - utilise these reports to make recommendations for future events
- Keep an active and accurate inventory of event materials and collateral - assisting in the ordering of new materials, updating materials and disbursement as needed
- Maintaining all even communication tools - Marketo, SF.com, event tools, marketing calendars etc.
- Work closely with appropriate internal teams to ensure all leads are correctly documented and routed
- Initiate recommendations to improve marketing and event processes and increasing overall efficiencies - actively research, learn and incorporate new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve processes
- Reviewing potential events, research and selection
- Managing all the logistics to run a successful event from start to finish
- Keeping an active and accurate inventory of event materials and collateral - assisting in the ordering of new materials, updating materials and disbursement as needed
- Confident in supporting multiple projects
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years B2B Marketing program/campaign execution and lead/demand generation experience in a B2B software technology company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple programs simultaneously
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, strong organisation skills, excellent communication, creative problem solving and innovative thinking
- The ideal candidate will understand or have experience with best practices and processes for demand generation and integrated marketing programs and elements
- Proficient with database marketing, marketing automation and CRM tools - Marketo and Salesforce experience
- High-energy, creative, highly collaborative, team-orientated, driven individual with a passion for executing high quality, successful marketing programs within a complex, global organisation
KEYWORDS: Marketing / Analysis / Campaigns / Reports / Materials / Marketo