Purchase Ledger Clerk
A manufacturing firm in Rugby has a permanent requirement for a Purchase Ledge Clerk. As a result of high performance and an increase in output, the firm is facilitating expansion across a number of departments in the short to medium term, with ambitious plans for long term growth. Your new role will require you to support with all aspects of the purchase ledger, becoming a driving force behind the efficient operation of the accounts department. Due to the fast paced nature of the role, you will need to be able to work accurately and efficiently, as well as demonstrate strong communication skills. The team are social, motivated and cohesive. This represents a very exciting time to join a dynamic team working to a high standard.
Ideally, you will:
- Be experienced in processing large volumes of invoices daily
- Be a confident communicator, able to articulate information clearly and concisely
- Have an accurate and process driven approach to work
- Experience in working with SAGE or similar software
In return, you will:
- Work for an exciting, forward thinking company
- Be trained by a high performing management team who are pushing for ambitious growth over the long term
- Work in a social team who are genuinely happy at work
This job is a great opportunity for a driven purchase ledger clerk keen to make the next step in their career. You'll be given all the tools you need to advance your career including a comprehensive training programme and the chance to work in a busy environment. If you are keen to take control of your career progression, we want to hear from you.