Business Development Executive - Teddington
Job; Business Development Executive - Teddington
This company helps their clients acquire customers more profitably by matching the most valued customers from their database and return a database of prospects who fit their criteria. Clients benefit from relevant customer data, gathered by analysing tens of millions of past transactions.
They are a co-operative of over 500 multichannel retail organisations who contribute their customer transactional data with a view to make their marketing campaigns more profitable through data insight. Their database helps streamline client’s marketing strategy, in turn improving effectiveness and return on investment.
Membership is free and they produce a Home Shopping Annual Trends Report which provides valuable insight to Home Shopping Industry. Their aim is to make marketing campaigns more profitable through data insight.
Their core market is growing with the proliferation of ecommerce retail start-ups. As a result of increased activity, they are looking to add to another Business Development Executive their successful team.
- Able to source appropriate leads
- Able to cold call in a confident and effective manner
- Able to enthusiastically and proactively build and develop prospect business relationships
- Able to strategically build and proactively manage a new business pipeline
- Able to build and manage network of contacts
- Proactively book face to face meetings
- Able to forecast accurately for the quarter and beyond
- Able to understand and position direct mail channel and membership to prospects
- Able to handle all common sales objections
- Flexibility to tailor proposition on a client by client basis
- Able to work with external partner agencies to expedite test campaigns
- Confidence to negotiate with prospects and trade on value
- Able to help clients calculate and understand return on investment
- Able to close business - strong pipeline management, timely follow ups
- Able to set client expectations and provide the foundation for a good long term relationship
- Confidently manage internal relationships to provide new clients with a smooth onboarding process
- Able to manage personal diary and balance internal/external meetings
- Maintain an accurate pipeline to help with acquisition team/business forecasting
- Good understanding of direct mail/catalogue market & main industry players
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to £30k basic, OTE £40k
- Location; Teddington
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; new business development executive manager client clients customers tele sales telesales tele-sales appointment close pipeline direct mail catalogue retail database insight data analysis analytics marketing campaign campaigns London Teddington