Deputy Store Manager - High street brand!
Assistant Manager - London
New store opening!
£22,000 + benefits
Zachary Daniels is recruiting for a textiles specialist in London. Our client is a unique brand that showcase the latest products and textile brands that are both modern, of the highest quality and delivered in contemporary stores.
I am looking for an Assistant Manager in Shepard's Bush for a new store opening.
- Delivering personal customer service
- Building relationships with new customers and offering advice
- Managing the stock to include ordering, replenishment and customer requests
- Managing people to include training, development and motivation
- Working to sales targets, forecasts and driving profitability
- Driving operations, standards and maintaining the back of house
- Supporting the Store Manager in the daily running
- Managing the visual merchandising and making commercial decisions
This is a great opportunity to see your career fast tracked and progress into a Store Managers role as the brand grows. You will enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment and sharing your ideas with the business. Experience is required in all of the above in fashion, textiles or home wares. On offer is the chance to work with an established business with a history of over 30 years in the textiles industry.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £22,000 that will be reviewed throughout your career plus a 10% annual bonus.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the Assistant Store Manager role.