Junior to Mid C# Web Developers
Junior to Mid C# ASP.Net MVC Developers - £25k-£35k - Nottingham City Centre
Here at Rebel Recruitment we only work with companies we are proud to represent. Companies that treat their people well; have interesting and complex projects, and where people can genuinely develop their skills and careers.
Working with one such start-up company with their base in the heart of Nottingham City Centre, I am looking for Junior to Mid-level C# MVC Developers to be part of a rapidly-growing development team!
Working exclusively with the company, I have been given a great insight into the company and the future team, and it’s really exciting! This is an opportunity for you to have a hand in shaping the future of the company, its products, and tech.
I’m looking for people who genuinely want to be part of a start-up, and ideally, have experience of working in this environment before. This is because a start-up requires a very different way of working to the typical larger, established company; you’ll need a lot of creativity, knowledge, experience and hard work! It requires self-motivation and drive to push yourself and the company forward, and so the archetypal 9am-5pm Enterprise Developer wouldn’t be the right fit for the role unfortunately.
At a glance, these are the skills I'm looking for experience or awareness of:
- A far-reaching knowledge-base from using your C# and ASP.NET MVC experience to design, develop, deploy and support a host of platforms including websites, web applications and middleware components/services etc.
- Other Microsoft technologies such as Azure, SQL Azure, VS 2015, etc.
- Experience of developing API web services, for instance with either REST or SOAP
- Experience of applying design patterns and best practices to code, and working towards SOLID principles
- Unit and integration test development knowledge
- Awareness of best practices around developing secure software
The salary on offer for the role is quite open, and is around the £25k-£35k depending on the level of experience you’re at, plus the following benefits: 25 days’ holidays + bank holidays; full access to Pluralsight; monthly social events; high spec laptop and large dual monitors; fun, engaging and fast past work environment.
This role is based in the City Centre of Nottingham.
If you feel you’d be a good match for this role, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you’d like to learn more about the role, please feel free to get in touch!
Junior to Mid C# ASP.Net MVC Developers - £25k-£35k- Nottingham City Centre