Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer - Permanent
One of the UK's leading mechanical and electrical technical services providers with over 40 years of trading are currently looking for a Electrical Design Engineer to be based in their Cambridge office.
This established company manages projects from consultancy and design of mechanical and electrical systems through to the installation and whole-life maintenance and management of these assets. They undertake projects within various sectors including the pharmaceutical, health, education, leisure and residential.
As a Electrical Design Engineer you will be tasked with carrying out the following duties:
· Carry out the design of services as per the specifications.
· Using relevant software to make sure that designs submitted are technically correct.
· Co-ordinate design / specifications with all other disciplines.
· Provide technical information required by all other disciplines.
· Use calculation software.
· Maintain comprehensive technical files for all projects worked on.
Successful candidates should have the following skills and experience:
· Qualified to a minimum of a HND (Higher National Diploma) or equivalent.
· Essential that the applicant is fully conversant with the use of Auto-cad.
· Proven track record with a building services Consultancy/Contractor
· Wide variety of project experience.
· Good knowledge of Part L and Energy & Carbon reduction.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on or or