Up to £35,000 plus benefits
Fashion Import Company
Exciting new role!
I have a great role for an Import Merchandising Manager to join my client - a rapidly expanding company in Manchester, looking after a team of 3..... Candidates must have Fashion experience and strong management skills. Lovely products and great environment
As Import Merchandising Manager you will be accountable for your team leading category management activities for consumer channel; whilst developing the category strategy including product selection and range development, pricing tactics, promotional planning and optimising and executing the buying of products for your category area.
- Raising orders with factories
- Ensure the factory has all relevant information needed to proceed
- Maintaining critical paths to ensure orders are on time.
- Liaising with Suppliers and customers
- Assisting and support the Senior Management Team.
- Raising purchase orders, label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling).
- Lab dip, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions.
- Liaising with shipping and deliveries to ensure goods arrive and are processed and delivered on time.
- Maintain and updating customer records
- Working with major store groups.
- Administrative duties which include answering incoming calls, data entry etc.
- Must have relevant experience and have previously worked in fashion.
- Management experience
- Experience of liaising with overseas factories.
- Critical path management experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fully computer literate.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be highly organised.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6533
KEYWORDS: Import, Merchandising, Manager, Suppliers, Retailer, Fashion