Year 3 Class Teacher
Key Stage 2, Year 3 Class Teacher required for a school with a recent 'Outstanding' Ofsted inspection, well established SLT team, exemplarily well behaved students and lively staff atmosphere. Inner London weighting in Wandsworth
*Key Stage 2, Year 3 class teacher
*Inner London Pay weighting, Wandsworth
*Successful, well managed school
*Recent 'Outstanding' Ofsted
*CPD and Career Progression
Reeson Education are currently working on behalf of this successful, well managed 2 form entry primary school based on the borders of Lambeth and Wandsworth in South West London. The school comes under the borough of Wandsworth, offering Inner London Weighting.
The Headteacher of this 'Good' school is looking to recruit an ambitious, energetic and lively Key Stage 2 Class Teacher, for a superb Year 3 class to join them ASAP. The post is becoming available due to the current class teacher relocating.
The school prides itself on its strong sense of community and family like atmosphere. Having been through it last Ofsted inspection in the summer of 2016 it was graded as 'Good'.
The ideal candidate will have ideally have completed their NQT year and have recent UK based Key Stage 2 or Key Stage 1 teaching experience, although the head is keen to encourage eager NQTs to apply.
- Graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- Friendly and lively staff team
- Supportive and experienced Senior Leadership team
- Exceptional pupil behaviour and a clear desire to learn
- Full time Teaching Assistants in all classroom
- Generous PPA time allocation
- Tremendous career development and progression opportunity
- Extensive training provided for all teachers
The candidate must have:
- Formal Teaching Qualifications such as a B.Ed. or PGCE
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- At least two teaching related references
The salary for this Year 3, Key Stage Class Teacher position will be dependent on experience however will be in line with London's main and upper pay scales.
Should this position be of interest please don't delay in sending through an updated CV to Sam.