Home Manager - £55K - Keighley - Elderly Care!
I have an exciting Home Management opportunity for a nurse-qualified candidate at my client's elderly and dementia-specialist nursing home in Keighley, West Yorkshire.
My client is a leading private healthcare provider in the UK, and is well known for its development of its staff and first-class nursing care. My client is also in receipt of many prestigious healthcare awards in relation to its dedication to patient-centred, compassionate and meaningful care. They are recognised as a popular and innovative employer, which constantly strives to challenge and support staff.
The home provides nursing care to 65 residents in total, and is split into two separate units - one offers specialist dementia care, and the other is a general elderly nursing unit. Personalised care packages are given to each resident, and skilled staff work 24/7 to fulfil each nursing care need. The home works closely with local healthcare professionals to maintain and improve standards, and it has a great reputation with residents' families and within the community.
- Competitive salary of £55,000 per annum
- Permanent management contract
- Career progression which is personalised to your own development
- Company pension
- Company discount scheme
- Must be a Registered Nurse in the UK with an active and clear PIN
- Minimum of 5 years Home Management experience in a general elderly/dementia care setting is essential
- Must be able to provide examples of how you have improved standards at current/previous homes
- Must have excellent knowledge of CQC/local authority requirements and safeguarding
- Excellent clinical, managerial and communicative skills are essential and must be evidenced
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 9 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry, and we are a team of knowledgeable consultants who are experts in our practice
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free
Interested? Call or email your up to date CV to !If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy