My client, a leading organisation in the City of London, is seeking an accomplished PAYROLLER to join them on a TEMPORARY contract. This is a great chance to join this amazing company!!
Key skills required:
- 1-2 years payroll experience with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to maximise on time management, Administration and organisational skills
- Successful candidates need to be accurate and flexible with a good eye for detail and be comfortable working in a busy environment
Role will include:
- General payroll administration for 5 monthly payroll's
- Applying PAYE regulations and company rules on calculating and entering company sick pay, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Paternity Pay, etc
- Calculating and applying holiday pay entitlement
- Checking payroll procedures to ensure accuracy
- Dealing with enquiries from HM Revenue and Customs, Benefits Agency offices, councils, etc
- Maintaining records as specified by HM Revenue and Customs, Benefits Agency and auditors
- Calculating manual payments and deductions where required
- Creating and producing reports
- Assisting in the production of payslips and P45's on a monthly basis
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE!!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.