Contracts Manager (60-75k) - Bedford
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager capable of managing multiple residential projects at any one time? Are you looking to join a regional Developer with a number of new build sites across the Midlands, Northampton, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire?
Our client is an award winning Housing Developer who over the years have built a reputation of excellence and now require an additional Contract Manager to join their production team. You will be a driven individual with an outstanding Health and Safety record and be able to apply this to all sites you run, be able to communicate at all levels and act as a direct link between the Regional office and site.
You will be able to produce both short and long term programmes to make sure homes meet the aspirations of customers and are built to the highest possible standards, on time and within the cost budget parameters under your direct control
• Monitor site progress against contract programme.
• Assisting Site Managers to resolve problem
• To negotiate/procure reliable best value sub-contract and supply goods
• Prepare, attend, chair and minute pre-start meetings with sub-contractor
• Running multiple sites at any one time
• Make regular site visits in order to ensure a comprehensive 'overall' understanding of project progress/performance
• Compile Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Plan and COSHH information as necessary for projects under your control.
• HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant background
• CSCS Managers car
• A stable career history
• A proven track record as Contracts Manager level
This is a Senior Management position and the salary and other benefit conditions will reflect the importance of the role