Underwriter / Payouts Administrator
Our client, the market leader in providing consumers and businesses with standard and non-standard finance are looking for underwriters to join their expanding team. Established as an online business, they provide a comprehensive loan comparison service and providing loans from its own resource,
You will need to be an organised individual with excellent time management skills; who is hard working and computer literate with the ability to speak to customers with confidence and with a professional manner. Attention to detail is key; you will need to pick up the smallest of errors such as spelling mistakes and numerical inconsistencies.
- Assisting with underwriting of customer agreements and managing applications with lenders until placed
- Checking that the customer application is accurate.
- Fraud detection in regards to proof of Identification and documentation.
- Liaising with Lenders / Clients by telephone.
- To understand the individual Lenders underwriting requirements.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Filing, Copying, Faxing, Scanning
- Writing professional emails
- Using Microsoft Office to maintain records and for database management.
- All other duties related to the particular job role
You will be a motivated individual who can show initiative by being self-sufficient around the office. Able to create new ideas to ensure that the efficiency of the company is maintained and to ultimately assist in the growth of the company.
What you can expect in return:
- Basic of £16k and Performance Related Bonuses
- 21 Days Holiday
- Flexible Benefits package, inc: Buying Additional Holiday, Medical Cash Plans, Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Plan
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie today.