Data Engineer Redshift, Modelling, Agile, SaaS
Data Engineer (Redshift, Modelling, Agile, SaaS)
An innovation led product development practice has recently been founded by an IT powerhouse creating vacancies for talented Data Engineers with strong experience of building cloud data warehouse solutions using Redshift.
The enterprise grade software applications will be extremely data heavy so experience with very large datasets is imperative. The first product which the team has commercialised is a SaaS BI application utilised by some major brands in the Consumer Business industry to identify trends.
The team are currently very small but with revenue coming in and huge financial backing, there is a need for strong Data Engineers who the practice can be grown around.
- 2+ years experience building cloud data warehouse solutions using Redshift
- 2+ years experience using cloud based data pipeline technologies
- hands on experience of schema design and dimensional data modelling
- developed commercial software as part of a team
- experience of working in an agile workflow
- experience working in a continuous automation / deployment / delivery environment
- Highly passionate about database technologies and working with big data
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and quantitative reasoning skills
- strong hands on experience with the full Microsoft Stack – TSQL, SSIS, SSRS
For further information or to register your interest, call Stephen White on or send across your CV .
Position: Data Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 + package
Contact: Stephen White