Dispatch Team Manager
NRG are delighted to be recruiting for a Dispatch Team Manager. This is a permanent role, based in the Newcastle.
Working for a dynamic and growing employer, the successful candidate will must have previous overall warehouse experience including managing dispatch/stock/goods-in & goods-out processes as well as be a good team motivator.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• To organise and supervise Dispatch department.
• To ensure the warehouse processes (picking/packing/dispatching, goods-in and goods-out) are running smoothly and on time.
• To ensure the warehouse teams are working to target and processing orders accurately and efficiently.
• To ensure all items are accurately located.
• To maintain high standards throughout the warehouse.
• To plan and manage your resources effectively and productively.
• To motivate your team.
The successful candidate will be a professional and enthusiastic, be self-motivated and have a proven track record in motivating a team.