Charity / Education Sector
£40,000 - £50,000
Are you passionate about working for a charity?
Have you got experience working with CRM and database systems?
One of the UK's leading education based charities are looking for a CRM Analyst. They have an incredible reputation and heritage, and are going through an exciting period of change. They are migrating CRMs currently and as part of that migration process, they want a dedicated CRM and Database expert to revolutionise the way that they use data.
Responsibilities of CRM Analyst
This will be an incredibly exciting role with lots of responsibility. You will be working with stakeholders from around the wider business as well as being a thought leader on the use of their data and data integrity.
- Delivery of their CRM strategy
- Ensuring they are adhering to data integrity laws and ready for the GDPR regulation that comes in 2018
- Setting up protocols and processes around how data is inputted, used and optimised on the CRM
- Working with the Data Migration Consultant to implement the new CRM system - which is called ThankQ and is an Access based database.
- Putting in place a programme of ongoing training for all users
- Monitoring the use of the database to ensure that it is used correctly
- Ideally being able to run reports off the CRM and answer business queries
Requirements of CRM Analyst
- Experience with CRM and Databases
- Experience with Data protection and governance
- Any industry experience in either education sector or charity sector would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work with stakeholders internally through change management aspect of adopting and using new CRM
- Any knowledge of ThankQ database will be beneficial but not required.