Purchase Ledger Administrator TEMP TO PERM
Role: Purchase Ledger Administrator
Hours: 9.00 - 5.00
Salary: £9.00 - £9.43 temp up to £19k when perm
Contract: Temp to Perm
Start date: ASAP
My client an International Manufacturing company based in South Leeds are looking for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join them on a temporary to permanent basis.
This role will be temp for up to 2 months before being taken Permanent for the right candidate. Therefore please only apply if you are available immediately and are looking for permanent work.
- Supplier invoices - 400 - 500 per month
- Creation of new suppliers accounts within Purchase Ledger
- Post good for resale invoices to purchase ledger ensuring entries agree with purchase orders
- Monthly payment runs & ad-hoc payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Liasing with internal and external suppliers to ensure queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Purchase Ledger month end
- Cash and journal audit trails
- Stock and order processing
- Sales & stock general ledger distribution analysis
- Settle inter company balances each month end
The ideal candidate will have….
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience ESSENTIAL
- A professional, proactive & confident approach ESSENTIAL
- Good understanding of MS Excel and spreadsheets ESSENTIAL
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail ESSENTIAL
- Understanding of the basic principles of VAT DESIRABLE
- Experience with SAGELINE 50 DESIRABLE
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Georgina Shelmerdine Office Angels Leeds on . Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.