Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known company who are looking to recruit a PMI Credit Controller to join their Finance Department based in Reading
- Working to specific debt reduction targets.
- Produce spreadsheet format insurer statements for analysis of debt, reporting to insurers and managing the account.
- Liaise with all Hospital Business Administrators and other departments when account adjustments or confirmation of procedures carried out is required.
- Assist the cash allocation team when payment/remittance details are needed.
- Support/advise the Customer Service team when insurance queries arise.
- Produce accurate write off schedules monthly.
- Attend meetings with, communicate & negotiate with insurers at all levels, by phone and email - in order to identify payment schedules, reason for non-payment and to maintain effective working relationship.
- Assist with billing issues to ensure timely resolution and correction of errors to achieve first time resolution
- Meet KPI's / targets set for each individual Credit Controller and review on a regular basis with the AR Manager.
- Any other duties as requested by the Accounts Receivable Manager.
The successful candidate will have Credit Control experience (not essential). SAP experience is desirable.