Search Engine Executive
An opportunity for an experienced Search Engine Marketing Executive to join this leading Global organisation on a Maternity cover contract from June 17 - April 18 is now available based in Lowestoft.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a number of my client's large-scale, high-spending PPC campaigns.
Key tasks, responsibilities and accountabilities
*Responsible for the day-to-day management and optimisation (keyword research/generation, ad copy writing and testing, landing page optimisation etc) of a number of high-spending PPC campaigns.
*Working with the Search Engine Marketing Manager to develop and execute the search engine marketing strategy.
*Working with the Search Engine Marketing Manager to ensure the PPC campaigns are hitting their KPIs.
*Regular and ad hoc reporting on the performance of the PPC campaigns.
*Providing insightful analysis on the performance of the PPC campaigns.
*Keeping up to date with key industry developments and ensuring the PPC campaigns follow best practices and utilise new features effectively.
Education, training, skills and experience required
* At least 2 years' experience managing large-scale, high-spending PPC campaigns.
* Excellent working knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
* Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access.
* Excellent working knowledge of a third-party online advertising management platform, such as Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo or Marin Software.
* Google AdWords Certified.
* Bing Ads Accredited.
* Google Analytics Certified.
* Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Great attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise large workloads.
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* Ability to work towards and hit KPIs.
* Educated to degree level.
* Good understanding of Facebook and Twitter advertising.
* Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation.
A salary in the region of £22,000 - £25,000 is available plus excellent benefits
Please send your CV to Emma Baylis at Select Appointments Norwich in the first instance or call for more information