NMC Analyst - Core Ops
NMC Analyst (Permanent) Department: Core Ops
Location - Hemel
Salary: £18,863 - £25,151
Benefits: Annual Incentive Plan- 4% of basic salary, Pension matched up to 11%,
As our successful NMC Network Support Analyst, you will be responsible for the triage and management of incidents applicable to NMC Tier 1 Support.
Your core responsibilities will include;
Monitoring of Network Management Tools to ensure accurate and timely investigation, diagnostics and resolution of all incidents and where an incident cannot be progressed by the NMC, engage the relevant parties.
Direct contact and exceptional standards of inbound and outbound customer service delivery to Airwave's customers, reacting to customer reported incidents within Service Level targets.
- Accurately diagnose and resolve incidents within contractual
- SLAs, ensuring escalation of those which are in jeopardy.
- You take ownership for the update, maintenance and production of relevant processes and local working instructions
- Accountability for the delivery of high quality customer service and communications for customers and internal departments
- Targets of incident cases relevant to the NMC
- Accountability for high standards of case note quality and accurate information being entered to incident cases
- Responsible for the production of reports to aid and assist with incident diagnostics and resolution using the relevant network tools.
- Experience Required You will have worked in an NMC/NOC environment within the telecommunications industry and have experience of Tier 1/1 st Line diagnostics and fault resolution.
- You will also have experience of customer service within an NMC/NOC environment, preferably with experience of interacting with customers from the Emergency Services.