Our client is an internationally based financial services group with its head office situated in Manchester. They are currently seeking to appoint a collections manager whose role will be to manage team of revenue collectors within the B2C field.
Reporting to the Head of Operations the successful candidate will a minimum of 3 years’ management experience within a similar role (B2C) and have a track record of performance managing staff to maximise potential revenue.
- Managing a busy fee collection Department
- Leading by example, motivating the team in order to achieve revenue targets.
- Monthly reporting of the Key Performance Indicators for the department.
- Managing relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt.
- Introduce and evolve effective reporting and assessment tools to minimise risk and proactively identify problem areas and customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Maintain and improve end to end operational process
- Responsibility for all relevant regulatory concerns, dealing with customer complaints and liaising with Compliance Dept.
Experience and background
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role within the B2C market
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of customer service awareness, Inc. TCF and FCA guidelines.
- Able to articulate their understanding of the requirements of various Regulatory bodies e.g. Ministry of Justice (MOJ) Claims Management Regulator (CMR)
- Experience of managing change and driving a high performance culture
- Experience of reviewing collection strategies and proposing new collection strategies to maximise performance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and expanding business, salary is negotiable to £30,000 dependent upon experience. If you believe you have the experience and skills we are seeking please forward an up to date CV today