My client, a European leader in digital transformation currently has excellent opportunities for Java Developers to join their team based in Glasgow.
You will be delivering bespoke solutions as well as developing enhancements to existing products, working in a agile environment where you will be able to utilise open source technologies and methods such as Gherkin, Jenkins, Selenium, Behaviour Driven Development etc.
If you have JBoss experience that's great however if you don't my client will provide full training
- Strong core Java Enterprise Edition development skills and understanding of Java design principles
- Extensive skills with the Spring Framework and modules including Spring Security and Spring Web Services.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Extensive use of unit, mock and browser based test frameworks
- Experience of defining, and creating, Continuous Integration and Development environments using technologies such as Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Artifactory
- Agile Development Approaches including, but not limited to, Scrum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel and work on client site
- Very motivated to build excellent code and progress towards design
Desirable experience includes:
- JBoss Middleware technologies (Drools, jBPM, Fuse, Switchyard)
- Familiarity of Behaviour Driven Development principles
- Working knowledge of object relational mapping frameworks (Hibernate)
- Experience with Restful web service integration
As you will be working for a consultancy company you must be willing to travel across the UK if required however the initial projects are based in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Search Consultancy are operating as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.