Building Maintenance Manager
Your new company
A Global Facilities Management company with contracts across a multitude of industries & sectors are currently looking to recruit a skilled Building Maintenance Manager. Working in a large Belfast based city centre commercial property, you will have direct control of the hard service facilities management maintenance. Your role will be situated in a prestigious office environment and your new employer is a market leader in Facilities Management, taking great pride in delivering an excellent service to both clients and employees alike. This is a great opportunity to manage a multifaceted city centre single site.
Your new role
A working managers role, you will oversee 1 in house engineer and multiple specialist subcontractors. Covering a number of key areas including, PPM & Reactive maintenance, Sub Contractors, Energy Usage, Health & Safety and Auditing and reporting and general daily contract management your duties will include;
- You will be responsible for quality assurances and auditing, ensuring contract SLAs are maintained.
- Implement and actively supervise an effective energy management program. Preparing energy saving proposals, reporting on cost saving potentials to deliver best value.
- Manage the procurement process for sub-contractors in line with the NI Public Procurement Policy Guidelines and ensure all works carried out by contractors conforms to legislation.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance including small works on all mechanical, plumbing and electrical plant, building soft furnishings and outdoor areas.
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are in place, upheld and reviewed for all areas of responsibility.
- To complete a comprehensive monthly report on all services under the remit and report back to the client with recommendations
What you'll need to succeed
Will have a practical and technical knowledge of electrical and mechanical building services, plant, and equipment and a working knowledge of automated building management systems.
Demonstrates effective organisational skills being able to prioritise and adapt to changing workload.
Good knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
Confidence to communicate at all levels with various people from different competencies.
Effectively manage projects within the facility as instructed by the client.
Organise, arrange and execute all training needs to staff within the areas of responsibility.
Full competency of MS Office and computerised programs.
Proven previous management experience within a building maintenance / operation environment.
Background in either electrical or mechanical / IEEE 17th Edition.
What you'll get in return
An exciting opportunity to work for a Global Facilities Management company in a prestigious city centre office you will be paid an excellent salary up to £32,600, be entitled to free onsite parking, 20 days annual leave + 11 statutory days and be included in a company pension scheme and childcare vouchers. You will benefit from all city centre amenities as well as onsite canteen and excellent working conditions. This is an excellent role and one that will offer a long term, stable career path in Facilities Management.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.