1st Line Support Engineer
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a well established managed service provider who are currently looking to expand their technical team. Due to incredible growth they are looking to move premises and need engineers to work in a 1st line capacity. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of server and desktop support having a good foundation of expertise obtained from a managed service provider.
1st Line Support Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Working in collaboration with 1st/2nd line Engineers to resolve technical support issues
- Clear documentation during the diagnosis/repair process
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and every changing technologies
1st Line Support Engineer Essential Requirements
- Desktop Support of Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Server Support of Microsoft 2008/2010/2012/2016 including LAN, WAN
- Networking config experience - Firewalls, UTM, Proxy, VPN and VLAN
- Understanding of Backup solutions both physical and virtual
- Some exposure to virtualisation Hyper-V, vSphere etc.
- Email support - MS 365 & Exchange
- Minimum of 2 years experience
The role for 1st Line Support Engineer requires experience working for a Managed Services Provider, applicants without this, will not be considered.