Interim Branch Manager 5 Month Contract
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Branch Manager to manage a large domiciliary service based in West Sussex.
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service and help maintain the level of care and service that they deliver.
* Managing and driving recruitment campaigns to ensure we maximise candidate interest
* Working towards a target to achieve a set number of new starters per month
* Driving sales and margin growth for the branch
* Engaging with CQC, CSU's ,Private Sector and Local Authorities, establishing productive relationships with these key client contacts
* Providing effective management and leadership to all staff in the branch
* Preparation of tenders, attending and giving presentations where necessary
* Completing risk assessments and reviewing comprehensive care plans
* Involvement with the recruitment and selection process for the branch staff
We are looking for someone who has NVQ Level 4/5, RMA or equivalent
Must have management experience within a similar role
You will have a proven track record of business development
Great Team Player.
Full UK Driving Licence and own transport essential
The role will be on an initial 5 Month Contract
Due to the short term contract for this role, candidates MUST be available immediately and ideally have a current DBS on the update service.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews