Senior Application Support Analyst - Up to 50k
A leading Visual Marketing solution for brands company based in the West End is looking a Senior Application Support Analyst to provide technical and operational support to its growing list of top-tier customers as they look to integrate with their visual marketing platform.
They offer competitive salaries, stock options, and a variety of benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage and pre-tax commuter benefits. Perks include catered lunches, fully stocked pantries and great gear to help you get your job done.
Required Competencies as a Senior Application Support Analyst
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; you can speak both developer and human, with a few dialects in between.
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational or project management skills. Understands a sense of urgency and must be able to prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates initiative; you must exhibit a strong work ethic, lead by example, and bring new ideas to the table
- Strong problem-solver with a solutions oriented mindset; you must be able to think outside the box when challenging technical issues arise.
- Customer focused mentality; you have an inherent need to help people, a positive attitude and collaborative nature.
- Familiarity with creating and reviewing technical documentation
Required Skills as a Senior Application Support Analyst
- Fluent in English. Bonus for speaking Spanish but not essential
- Strong understanding of web application technologies.
- General understanding of OOP & RDBMS concepts.
- Experience with SQL & relational databases (queries, basic data extraction and processing, etc.).
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Bachelor’s degree Prior client-facing experience required
- Cross-platform e-commerce experience preferred
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a technical implementation or technical solutions role